We know you’re all lovely, polite people. These are just some friendly reminders of Festival's do’s and don’ts.
This facility is used for many different events. The props that you see are here for everyone’s enjoyment, please do not touch or damage them .
Children are welcome! We want to promote a family friendly environment however we do not provide childcare services.
Please inform your children of the festival rules and ensure they are supervised. There will be arts and crafts for the kids on Saturday afternoon ($5 fee), face painting (free) and henna tats ($20 and up).We do not provide childcare services.
Be a Good Neighbour:
- Don’t block anyone’s view.Take only the space you need.
- Respect the view of others, short chairs in front of stage, tall chairs behind.
- Turn off your cell phone, or put it on mute. Taking pictures and videos are ok.
- Take your conversations away from the seating area when people are enjoying the music.
- Dispose of your garbage in the containers provided for your garbage and bottles or take it home with you.
- Be respectful of others and their stuff. Don’t touch unless you ask permission.
- Adults should remember that this event provides many hours of musical talent, so pace yourself and drink responsibly.
Kids (large and small)
- No playing in the fish pond or near the water wheel. You can get hurt.
- No 'rough' (yelling and screaming) housing in concert area/Dome while musicians playing.
- If you wish to smoke (and that includes all types of smoke), please move away from the audience and stages, as well as from food area. We have 17 acres for you to use.
- Butts belong in the garbage, not on the ground. We recommend that you “pinch and pocket” your butts until you can dispose of them in one of the provided “butt ” cans. Thank you for considering other people’s health and comfort.
- There is to be no open alcohol (glass) in concert area.
- We ask that everyone participate with keeping the grounds clean, if you see something needing to be done, like garbage needing to be emptied, please assist us or let us know (ticket booth) that those things need looking after.
- Bottle and garbage cans need to be monitored. It garbage/bottles need to be taken care of; deposit garbage in blue garbage trailer and bottles/cans in Black Bottle bag, near entrance to festival (next to cook shack).
- Volunteers for assisting with parking can check in at the ticket booth. Leave your name and if needed we will call on your help.
- Shower Shack (green tarp bldg) – Shower and sink
- Port-a-potties (the pooper) by gazebo and around the cook shack area
- No small fires at your campsites. During music festival, we will use the common firepit. Don't want to have a 'bush fire' !
- 15 amp only – no air conditioning available – you maybe sharing an outlet with someone and it will blow the breakers.
- Cook Shack – Propane Stove, BBQ, Fridges, toaster, microwave, electric teakettle and hot plate for use by overnighters in cabins or tents.
- Please be respectful of your neighbor's in the camping area. There will be "sing alongs" around the large campfire, but in the camping area, please be quiet and respect the 11pm quite time.
- Keeping the grounds clean, please ensure all garbage and cans are taken to the garbage trailer and the bottle bag.
CD’s for sale
- Musician’s CD’s for Sale – available after each performance (quarter to the hour). Location to be announced. Usually the Dome!
- Face Painting by Tracy – Wack a doodle Designs
- Face Painting - Free
- Temporary Tattoos (henna) adults - $20 and up.
- Crafts – Dome starting at 1pm Saturday. $5 fee to cover costs of craft item.
- Dogs must be kept on leash and bring your own scoops or poop bags.
- Dogs not allowed in concert area, please keep at your camp spot.
- Please do not feed our pets. They get plenty to eat!
- We have a border collie X (black, white & brown) dog. Her name is Sophie and she (and us) are still in training (3 years old). She will be on her leash or in her kennel.
- Two Cats. Max (b&w) (you probably will NOT see him) and Houdini (White & orange) (he likes to climb into vehicles!)